Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BOTH on ThcList.com

Members will now be able to follow strain menu updates on ThcList.com.  The updated posts will be located in ThcList.com's Forums in "Medical Marijuana, Weed, Meds, Mmj - Where do I find it?" in the thread titled BOTH COLLECTIVE CAPITOL HILL, read more. There you can also read reviews on BOTH and our by our beloved patients. Don't forget about Blue Dream Friday this Friday where Blue Dream will be on available for a suggested donation of $10 per gram.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, i suggest webmaster can set up a forum, so that we can talk and communicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a grower 3500 watts and only grow blue moonshine I have surrplus monthly and would like to find a SINGLE outlet no muss and no fuss. My wife and I are both professionals she professor me green home builder/enginerr. So privicy is a must I due this for me I just happen to be real good at it. I happened to meet DJ at a mich. Med conference 4 years ago and got some blue moonshine seeds and have grown nothing else since. My product is blue and purple every time all the time. I would like to help if I can please let me know if I can help.

    Land shark

    ReplyDelete